Thursday, May 2, 2013

New experimental images

I have uploaded the Zentangles(R) I have done for the remainder of April on my experimenting page. I am now up to the P's and am working on three hand images as well as using the strings through 50. Two of the hands images are of my friend's daughter and grandson and I am going to try and have those done for Mother's Day. The other hand is of my daughter's left hand. I am hoping to start on the zendala dares and diva challenges in June. I feel I need to become a little more familiar with the tangles that are out there first. I have also been trying some of the tangles that Sandra Strait has(soooooooo many) and some of the other people that have tangles that are not on the Tangle Patterns site.

The weather here has taken a turn back to "wintry", which is okay with me as I'm not ready for it to be "summery" yet. Yesterday there were wasps flying around my porch and today they are talking snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate