Monday, May 20, 2013

Finished... For Now

I have completed all the Tangles from Tangle Patterns (except for Tink which I may add to one of my excisting pictures). The pictures are posted on my Experimenting page. As new patterns and strings are added I will update the experimenting page. I am starting on the Diva's Challenges, the Zendala Dares and the Monotangles and will be adding those pictures as I finish them ( probably weekly). I Printed out the zendalas through 50 and my printer ran out of ink. As soon as I can get some ink I will be trying to print them out weekly. I have printed out both the Square and round pictures and want to make a journal of them as I complete them. I have also printed out some of the large ones and want to play around with them with other methods. They may or may not include Zentangles.

Side note: I found this quote on a link from get the words out the other day and really liked it: "Everyone you meet is afaid of something, loves something, has lost something". And I won a prize from Emeral City Tangles today, the first time I ever won anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate