Thursday, April 18, 2013

Still Learning

I am still working on attempting to draw all the tangles available on Tangle Patterns. Last night I finished the F's and am now on the G's. I am also using the String patterns over there to see how different things work. I purhased some Strathmore Sketch books (3.5 x 5 inches or 8.9 x 12.7 cm). Each book has 100 pages and so for I have completed 2 books.I am beginning to recognize some of the "designers" styles and have developed an affinity for certain tangles.
I have also been looking through Blogger and finding blogs for others who use Zentangle. While doing this I have found some other patterns that I want to try. There are so many talented artists out there and I am constantly finding myself saying WOW!
I also have an interest in art journaling and have gotten some good ideas for that as well.
I will be uploading some pictures this weekend, so check back later and take a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate