Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Improviment

As I do more and more tangles, I think my work is improving. I was able to get some Micron pens the other day in different sizes and find this makes it a little easier to work. I have added some hand TIA to my blog and explain what I am doing with them. I am also working on some ATCs. As I meander through other peoples blogs and look at their work I am both amazed and humbled. I realize how far I have yet to go. The adventure of learning is fun and occupies my time and mind. I am also finding that my other art work is improving. I have a mixed media art journal that I work on, though not as much as I should right now. My biggest thing I want to learn is how to draw faces. I seem to have a fascination with them and love to collect masks. Hopefully in the months to come, I will be able to progress in that task as well as completing a scrapbook that I have been working on for years and get back to creating some new jewelry pieces. I have been neglecting my etsy shop for a while because I need to do some new photos and post them over there.

I also want to start working on some of the Diva's challenges, the Zendala Dares and the Monotangles. Keep looking and see what's new on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate